Manage and add relations
After you create a project, you can add relations to the project. Relations are the persons and companies you want to approach for the project, the ‘prospects’. To be able to add relations to a project, the relations need to be added in the element ‘Relations’ in the Sales tree. You can either create new relations or import relations from the Organization Application.
Create new relation
To create a new relation, click on ‘New relation’ in the toolbar. You can then enter all the information of the relation, such as the contact details and address. The new relation will be saved in the Organization Application, in the folder that was selected in ‘Settings’.
Import existing relations
It is also possible to import existing relations from the Organization Application. You can do this by clicking on ‘Import from Organization’ in the toolbar. You then have three options:
- Company – In the field ‘Search in Organization’, type the name of the company. You will see several suggestions. Select the correct company and click on ‘save’.
- Person – In the field ‘Search in Organization’, type the name of the person. You will see several suggestions. Select the correct person and click on ‘save’.
- Complete folder – In the field ‘Search in Organization’, type the name of the folder. You will see several suggestions. Select the correct folder. Select the option ‘Include subfolders’ if you want to import the underlying folders of the selected folder as well. Then click on ‘save’.
In the tab ‘All relations’, all relations added to the Sales Application are displayed. In the tab ‘All companies’ you can view all companies added to the application, and in the tab ‘All persons’ you can view all persons added to the application. In the tab ‘Under contract’ you can find all relations that signed a contract.
Overview of relation
When you click on the name of a relation in one of the tabs, you will see a new screen with six different tabs. Each tab has its own function:
- Dashboard – Here you can view the information of the relation. Here you can also isolate the relation. This means that the relation can only be added as prospect to one specific project. To do this, click on ‘Isolate’ in the toolbar. In the field ‘Project’, select the project to which the relation can be added. Click on ‘isolate’ to save.
- Projects – This tab contains an overview of all projects to which the relation has been added.
- Logs – Here you can find all contact moments with the relation.
- Contracts – When there are any contracts with the relation, you can find them here.
- Contact persons – Here you can find the current contact persons of this relation. You can also add new contact persons. To do this, click on ‘Create’ in the toolbar. Enter the information of the contact person and click on ‘save’. The new contact person has now been added to the relation. These changes will automatically be updated in the Organization Application.
- Properties – Here you can edit the properties of the relation. These changes will automatically be updated in the Organization as well. To save your changes, click on ‘save’.